The scribblings of my life as I transition from a DONK (Dog Owner No Kids) to a..... DOK.
A little bit about daily life, dogs, pregnancy and now motherhood.

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Friday, August 14, 2015

'I'll be watching you"

Was Sting a stalker? I mean that song is soooo pretty.  How young is to young to be a stalker.  Can you be 3 and a stalker?? If so, I'm pretty sure I have one on my hands.  So who is this special lady that Nate is obsessed with??  I found a babysitter that lives a couple houses down.  She has come over twice, literally twice, and she is pretty much a topic of conversation all the time.  When is Caroline coming over?  Where is Caroline's house?  Will Caroline like this?  I'm cleaning up for Caroline?  I'm watering these flowers for Caroline? I'll ask 'Who do you love?' the answer 'mom, dad and Caroline'.  He even knows some of the lyrics to Sweet Caroline now (thanks to dad) We have to stop and look out of the window at her house whenever we can.  He was so emotional when I said she was busy this week and couldn't come over... devastation to this tiny stalker.  

Or is it possible I don't have him around enough other kids/friends :( Poor boy just wants some fun times and people to pay attention to him besides me I guess.  Oh well, school will start back up soon enough.  (School is another thing weighing on my mind - I may switch schools on him - Yikes!!) 

The plus side to Nate being a tiny stalker is that I have someone so nearby to call on and Nate likes her (wait REALLY likes her) :) 

No comments: