The scribblings of my life as I transition from a DONK (Dog Owner No Kids) to a..... DOK.
A little bit about daily life, dogs, pregnancy and now motherhood.

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Thursday, March 31, 2011

Catch-up - February

Sooo ... here is what transpired in February

- Managing to hide the news from pretty much everyone on this trip was quite a difficult task.  We decided we weren't sharing any news until the end of the first trimester to ensure we had a few Dr. appts under our belt.  My sister and Kelly Reese did get to know our secret - so that at least let me burn off some anxiety and it was great to share the news with these two special ladies!! 

** I did have one little secret mishap... a good friend of mine Kerry came over to grab some lunch.  I hid anything baby related and was doing my best job of acting like nothing new was going on in the Hahm household.  We headed to my bedroom so I could throw on some make-up and she looked on my nightstand to see what i was reading... and there it was like a huge neon sign ... a 'what to expect when your expecting' book under my other book... the look on Kerry's face was priceless and honestly it felt kind of great to have someone in Nashville in on my little secret.**

2/18 - First ultrasound and confirmation that there was indeed a baby in there WOW WOW WOW ... (first pic below)




No comments: