The scribblings of my life as I transition from a DONK (Dog Owner No Kids) to a..... DOK.
A little bit about daily life, dogs, pregnancy and now motherhood.

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Thursday, March 31, 2011

Catch-up - January

Soooo...here is a quick recap of what transpired in January..

1/26 - took first pregnancy test.... 'ERROR' so we waited until the next morning...
1/27 - took second pregnancy test... 'PREGNANT'... first reaction was pretty much disbelief.  I texted Kevin right away.... Yes that is how Kevin found out, not the best reveal I guess :)  Although Kevin said I should probably take the third test included in the package.. I'm thinking his first reaction was disbelief too.  Of course 'PREGNANT' was result of third test. As I am pretty clueless about pregnancy I ran out immediately and bought a book.
1/28 - Headed to Nevada/Arizona for a preplanned trip.  Kevin and I were basically in shock at this point and here we were starting a vacation.  Needless to say I read that book the entire plane trip and tried to soak in all of the knowledge I could squish in my brain. 

No comments: