The scribblings of my life as I transition from a DONK (Dog Owner No Kids) to a..... DOK.
A little bit about daily life, dogs, pregnancy and now motherhood.

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Thursday, July 12, 2012

What Time Is It?


What time is it?  Did you guess?  It is time to lower the crib.  It became quite a game between Nathaniel and myself - I'd lay him down and he'd giggle and kneel on the side of the crib.  This went on about 50 times. I decided to leave the room to see if he'd actually try taking a nap and he decided instead of kneeling he would stand against the side of the crib.  I, of course, ran up the stairs just as fast as I could.  I didn't think he'd stand up that fast from kneeling.  Although it was sad to take his fun new game away, the crib was lowered pretty much immediately.  He did not take to it very well for the first nap, but after that he has done just fine.  Little stinker.  On a side note, the lowered crib is much harder for a shortie like me to change the sheets and pick him up (I guess Kevin will just have to change the sheets from now on... woo hoo)

No comments: