The scribblings of my life as I transition from a DONK (Dog Owner No Kids) to a..... DOK.
A little bit about daily life, dogs, pregnancy and now motherhood.

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Sunday, January 12, 2014

Go Bouncy Bouncy

What do you want to do Nate?  "Go Bouncy Bouncy"  Bouncing on a big blue exercise ball is something Nathaniel has enjoyed since he was a baby.  It is either Kevin or I holding him while bouncing up and down on the ball; sometimes we go fast sometimes slow sometimes high and sometimes low.  It was less bouncy bouncy when he was a baby, but he has always enjoyed that up and down motion.  One of his favorite things to do (and mostly with Kevin) is bounce.  Of course going bouncy bouncy isn't the same without singing.  There is always a song being sung.  Current songs of choice are 'oh where or where has my little dog gone' 'ABC's' 'John Jacob Jingleheimer Schmidt' and of course 'Jingle Bells'  

Nate likes to change it up sometimes and bounce in the dark or bounce in the family room.  He bounces with dad before work and right away when he gets home.  I originally got that exercise ball when I was pregnant for exercise and stretching - who knew it would become one of Nate's favorite things.  I wonder how long I will get to hear the request "Go Bouncy Bouncy" and how many more songs will be learned while bouncing.  

No comments: