The scribblings of my life as I transition from a DONK (Dog Owner No Kids) to a..... DOK.
A little bit about daily life, dogs, pregnancy and now motherhood.

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Sunday, February 16, 2014

Hey Little Dude, Seriously?

I feel like this is what Kona is thinking every time Nathaniel talks to her, "Little Dude, Seriously?"  She is thinking that because she is still wondering why Nathaniel calls her 'kaka'... it's true.  No matter how many times we say 'Kona' Nate still says 'Kaka' it is the strangest thing.  I guess she looks like a kaka to him.  I hear it so much that every once in awhile I hear myself saying it.  'Do you want to give kaka a cookie?' Whoops... I mean Kona.  He does pretty well when you tell him how to say other things, but for some reason he just chooses kaka.  Cracks me up.  It's not the prettiest of nicknames either ;)  

On a side note, my pretty girl Kona had her teeth cleaned and some mast cells (cancer bumps) removed last Monday.  She was so out of when she got home :(  but she is doing fine now.  Kevin was out of town and it was so hard trying to cuddle her and play with Nate.  Needless to say I was tired at the end of the night.  

No comments: