The scribblings of my life as I transition from a DONK (Dog Owner No Kids) to a..... DOK.
A little bit about daily life, dogs, pregnancy and now motherhood.

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Sunday, March 2, 2014

Valentines Day

We haven't traditionally celebrated much on Valentines day, but with Nathaniel I felt like it would be fun to do something.  I had seen something on Pinterest where you write a special note on a heart and leave it on your kids bedroom door from Feb 1-14.  That sounded perfect.  Easy, meaningful, not expensive.  He really enjoyed getting up in the morning to see the new message.  We'd write simple things like 'Mommy loves to dance with you' or 'Kona and Mocha like to give you kisses' or 'You're special' .... you get the point, just short little love notes.  Here are a few pictures.  Happy late Valentines Day :)

$5 from Grandma Hahm - I'm so excited to buy a toy!!!!



I like his super happy face here

I saw this and couldn't resist not taking a picture - they are holding hands



No comments: