The scribblings of my life as I transition from a DONK (Dog Owner No Kids) to a..... DOK.
A little bit about daily life, dogs, pregnancy and now motherhood.

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Tuesday, April 22, 2014

Nut?

The nut doesn't fall far from the tree... is that how that saying goes?  Did I just call my family a bunch of nuts... hhhmm... anyway.  

Nathaniel is currently addicted to brown rice and black beans (sometimes a different bean gets thrown in, but primarily black beans).  Sometimes he throws in a request for chips and dip (salsa or guacamole).  This sounds a lot like a meal I'd request every night.  I prefer pinto beans, but like any beans :)

It cracks me up when he mentions this at 9am.  It could be our increased visits to Chipotle that has him addicted.  They do make good beans and rice.  He also loves the kid size bag of chips that come with his meal.  He calls them 'Nate size chips'  I am loving that he loves mexican food as much as me :)  He even kept taking bites from my enchilada the other night.  I hadn't given him any to date because I thought they were too spicy, but nope.  He wanted more.  Woo Hoo.  

No comments: