The scribblings of my life as I transition from a DONK (Dog Owner No Kids) to a..... DOK.
A little bit about daily life, dogs, pregnancy and now motherhood.

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Wednesday, February 15, 2012

Bounce Bounce Bounce


When we first bought the bouncer seat I'll admit I wasn't exactly sure why it was called a bouncer. I figured it was a place to park the kid for a bit to grab a few minutes to do some things around the house. It is so much more! Not only is it great for me, but the seat is fun for him too; he vibrates, listens to music and can reach for the hanging toys. Yes, you can do all three of those things in the bouncer seat, plus BOUNCE. One great thing is that the seat has been perfect for giving me a chance to grab a shower. He amuses himself in front of the mirror long enough for me to do what I need to do. I've been using this method to grab a shower for awhile now. It's perfect.

But, it wasn't until recently that he REALLY enjoyed the seat. He can reach the toys so much better now and he really really gets it bouncing. He gets a huge grin when we head towards the seat. I think he is so proud of himself for figuring out how to use his weight properly to get that thing a rocking. Now I get why it is called a bouncy seat.

Check out the video below. Notice that he is doing another one of his favorite things.... raspberries. The raspberries aren't only for crying now, he likes just to make spit bubbles and lip noises. :)




No comments: