The scribblings of my life as I transition from a DONK (Dog Owner No Kids) to a..... DOK.
A little bit about daily life, dogs, pregnancy and now motherhood.

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Thursday, February 2, 2012

Grandpa, G-pa Davis, ?

Here are a few pictures of Nathaniel with his Grandpa Davis. I forgot to ask my dad what he wanted to be called.... grandpa, Big G, G-pa, gramps, papa, opa, papu, Abuelo, nonno, Grandpa D... so many options. Nate especially liked to bounce on grandpa's lap and be held sitting up like a big boy. He really liked it when grandpa would hit the light fixture above the table - Nate would watch it move around. That little boy really likes to look up at things.  Also, the daily stroller ride around the neighborhood was quite the hit with little Nate. The weather has been unseasonably warm so taking Nate out was actually an option. It was so nice having my father visit, I couldn't wait for him to meet Nate.  He always called while I was pregnant and checked in to see how I was feeling. I really appreciated his excitement and it was nice to see them together.

Nate has been visited by all of his grandparents now and there hasn't been a grandparent yet that has offered to change a stinky diaper... why I wonder? ;)



Enjoying some bouncy seat time

Close up right after stroller ride

No comments: