The scribblings of my life as I transition from a DONK (Dog Owner No Kids) to a..... DOK.
A little bit about daily life, dogs, pregnancy and now motherhood.

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Monday, August 20, 2012

Hair Cut.... sort of

Nathaniel got his first hair cut. Literally, it was about one hair. I just trimmed a tiny bit of his bangs that were hitting his eyelashes and some right over his ears. I just quick took off a bit during a bottle feeding. In the back of my mind I feel like I have been told, or read, or something that you had to wait until he was a year to cut his hair. Scientifically this doesn't feel right, but I wasn't sure. I quick googled it right before I cut it. I only had the time of a bottle feeding (5 min.) So I spent 3 minutes researching/googling. In those 3 minutes I couldn't find anything conclusive to NOT cut it so I went ahead. I did run across something that mentioned an old wives tale about having bad luck if you cut it before a year. I hope that isn't true... yikes!

No comments: