The scribblings of my life as I transition from a DONK (Dog Owner No Kids) to a..... DOK.
A little bit about daily life, dogs, pregnancy and now motherhood.

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Sunday, August 26, 2012

Shark Week

Now showing - teeth! Just when we thought Nathaniel wasn't ever going to get teeth those little buggers showed up. His bottom two are popping through and so are his top two. The top two aren't coming through as much as the bottom, but you can feel them. Knock on wood, but he hasn't been cranky or overly slobbery. If you stick your finger (a clean finger of course) in his mouth he will gladly bite you (I mean it was just shark week). Those little teeth are quite jaggedy and sharp. I haven't been able to get a picture of them, but once they come in a little more maybe I'll be able to get one. If you look super duper duper close you can kind of make out one in this picture. hahaha.
 
Nate Note: The little dude was able to climb a few stairs on Saturday ....UH OH. The minute that happened I was thinking about how I'm just starting to understand how much trouble I'm in for. He was so proud of himself.
 
 

No comments: