The scribblings of my life as I transition from a DONK (Dog Owner No Kids) to a..... DOK.
A little bit about daily life, dogs, pregnancy and now motherhood.

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Monday, November 5, 2012

Dyno - Mite

 
Or is it Dyno - Nate? It is the friendliest dinosaur in the Southeast.



 
 
 
We didn't take him trick or treating. If we knew our neighbors better we might have, but since we don't it felt like we were just going around asking for candy for ourselves... haha. Nathaniel did enjoy watching people come to the door. He actually cried a few times when they left. I think he thought they were going to come in and play, but they kept leaving. Poor kid really needs to get out more.
 
 
We went into Petsmart and the costumes were 75% off and right by the sign happened to be 2 XXL pumpkin costumes. I have never ever bought a costume for my dog, but this one time it seemed meant to be.. I mean two pumpkin outfits left both XXL... I think the dogs actually enjoyed wearing their costumes. It was a wearable blanket basically. They got a few comments as people walked by the backyard and saw two big pumpkin dogs.

 
 
I hope everyone enjoyed Halloween.
 
 

No comments: