The scribblings of my life as I transition from a DONK (Dog Owner No Kids) to a..... DOK.
A little bit about daily life, dogs, pregnancy and now motherhood.

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Wednesday, March 21, 2012

Time Flies

Look at this guy - he is growing like a weed. I thought it would be fun to compare the two bath pictures we had taken. He goes in for his 6 month appt (MORE SHOTS ... BOO) on the 30th. 6 months already! I'm not even sure we've figured out what we are suppose to do with a baby yet. Things like using a rectal thermometer are still above our knowledge level (THANK goodness we haven't had to use one for a multitude of reasons).

We've decided we are making him in to an introvert like us since he hasn't seen any other babies. 6 months and not one other baby...hhhmm. I do play videos of him on my iphone and he loves watching himself. I figure he doesn't have a sense of self yet so this is his other baby interaction. He loves listening to the *other* baby. I was going to start going to a place called gymboree after 6 months, but they just moved the one by me so now I have to find some other mom/baby type place. As he interacts more and more with the dogs I get worried he will turn into the little boy from Jungle story ;) When he watches his baby Einstein cd he is most distracted/bored when pictures of babies are on the screen. However, he has intense concentration during the lava lamp, shapes, fish type sections - haha. He really is our kid!



No comments: