The scribblings of my life as I transition from a DONK (Dog Owner No Kids) to a..... DOK.
A little bit about daily life, dogs, pregnancy and now motherhood.

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Sunday, October 7, 2012

Shoe Saga Part Deux

 
I chose the phrasing 'Part Deux' not because it means the number two in French, but because the Urban Dictionary defines it as a superficial, unnecessary, or overly bad sequel to a classic film. I feel like this Shoe saga is a bad sequel.
 
Here is the brief continuation of the shoe saga: Nate versus shoe. This kid is still running around without shoes. The new super cute pair is just too hard to get on too. I realized I had given up even trying to get them on (I must admit I gave up pretty easy) so a new strategy was definitely needed. The last thing I want to do is waste money and these shoes were just going to waste. The lady at the store could get them on 'Why not me' and Kevin can sort of get them on after a bit... Owell - The new strategy was simply to find an easier to get on shoe. I decided to exchange them for a pair with two velcro straps instead of one. There wasn't nearly the selection to choose from, but we got a pair of blue and red sneakers. They are still the Step 2 early walker type that help him feel the ground better. I was able to get the shoes on Nate at the store so we will see. The new pair is 1/2 size bigger so I guess that is good since these should last a bit longer.
 
Wish me luck or else Nathaniel is going to be that kid that has black feet in the store YUCK! hahaha ;)
 
 

No comments: