The scribblings of my life as I transition from a DONK (Dog Owner No Kids) to a..... DOK.
A little bit about daily life, dogs, pregnancy and now motherhood.

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Monday, January 16, 2012

A Milestone, plus a visitor

I clearly have't blogged for a bit... But for a very good reason - my best friend is visiting. She (Kelly) is in town from Las Vegas. This is the Kelly mentioned in an earlier blog who was one of the first people to find out I was pregnant. I couldn't wait for her to meet Nathaniel and luckily she was able to fly out here. We have been able to do a few things, but it is mostly hanging out chit chatting and smiling at little Nate (hopefully she isn't too bored)!! I have known Kelly since the 8th grade so it feels a lot like having family visit. It means a lot to me that she was excited to come see him. I am pretty sure that she had given up on us having a kid like everyone else :)

Nate Note - This evening, with Kelly as a witness, Nate rolled from his stomach to his back twice. We were playing with him in his crib. He was trying to get over onto his stomach so I gave him a little tummy time. He was holding his head up pretty well and doing a good job. All of a sudden he flipped himself over. I put him on his tummy again and he repeated the flip. Woo hoo little guy woo hoo

No comments: