The scribblings of my life as I transition from a DONK (Dog Owner No Kids) to a..... DOK.
A little bit about daily life, dogs, pregnancy and now motherhood.

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Tuesday, May 28, 2013

Sing, Sing a Song

Sing out loud... sing out strong. I don't remember any more of the words :)
 
Nathaniel has been singing along with several songs. He is especially sing songy right after bath time before bed. Granted you can't understand most of what he is saying, but he has the rhythm and tune down. He gets super excited when the song is over and claps for himself. I tell him he gets a penalty for 'excessive celebration' ;-) he doesn't seem to care. He actually sang through the ABC song in library class. Not only had he not done that before at home, but he also doesn't say anything in library class EVER so I was doubly shocked. Of course he immediately caught himself and sat back down on my lap.
 
Side Note: Over the last few days Nate has been having intense conversations with the dogs. He mostly talks to Kona, but Mocha has had a few conversations too. Kona sits still longer so I think that is why. Nate goes up to within a few inches of their face, stares at them pretty intently and rattles off some pretty long sentences. I have no idea what he is telling them, but it is something important. Kona kind of glances over at me as if to say, 'Huh?'. Or maybe he said something interesting about something and Kona was looking for confirmation ;) I keep trying to get it on film, but haven't been successful yet. I throw Nate off when I hold the phone up and he stops talking.

No comments: