The scribblings of my life as I transition from a DONK (Dog Owner No Kids) to a..... DOK.
A little bit about daily life, dogs, pregnancy and now motherhood.

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Tuesday, June 4, 2013

The Big Decision

It was early on a Tuesday morning and I glanced at Weather.com to see what the day had in store. It looked like it would be the least hot day of the week so I turned to Nathaniel and asked, "Do you want to go to the library and look at books or go to the zoo and look at animals"... granted it sounded more like, "Library - Books or Zoo - Animals" We usually go to the the kids story time at the library on Tues, but it is hard to pass up the good weather.
 
He looked right into my eyes and said, " wlkdj tlkj alkdj "..... oh man. He had an answer for me. He had an answer and I couldn't understand what it was. So I asked again. Nathaniel looked at me again with some intensity and replied with, "wlkdj tlkj alkdj". He said the exact same thing. Urgh. I'm pretty sure he is telling me, but I don't know the answer. It really is frustrating because I want to know so badly what he is saying.
 
Well, we went to the zoo. I kept laughing to myself. I kept thinking he probably said library and we are at the zoo. He is thinking to himself....*seriously, why ask me if you are going to do what you want anyway*
 
Side Note: Kevin's parents were in town so Nathaniel got to hang out with Grandma and Grandpa Hahm again. He loves all the attention. Nate really loved going to the Franklin farmer's market and running down a little grass hill to be picked up by Grandma Hahm. He did it a million times. He also got a few golf lessons from Grandpa Hahm - watch out Tiger. 

His newest goofy thing is covering his ears like he doesn't want to hear what is going on. That look along with some other fun poses were captured during a trip to the park.
 
 



 





 

No comments: