The scribblings of my life as I transition from a DONK (Dog Owner No Kids) to a..... DOK.
A little bit about daily life, dogs, pregnancy and now motherhood.

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Sunday, November 17, 2013

My Whole Life

...is about potty training.  Were you wondering that?  Probably.  Is that all she talks about?  That is all I've lived, talked about, etc for 2 weeks.  I'm pretty sure I even gave Kevin a sticker when he went :)

What else has been happening..hhhmmm... I don't know.

Nathaniel does this cute thing when you say something wrong.  He goes 'Nooooo' in a really cute voice.  For instance if he says something and I say, "You want a banana?'  he says 'Noooo' Or  "Is Mocha a cat?""Noooo"

He also impressed someone the other day when they asked him if he knew what shape this was... he said 'Octagon' hahaha.  I could not believe it.  There were a few octagons in his special potty stickers.  Who knew he was listening!

Let's see that is about all ...other than I have to listen to this one music cd in the car over and over and over again.  I really need some new kid cds.  He LOVES singing.  




No comments: