The scribblings of my life as I transition from a DONK (Dog Owner No Kids) to a..... DOK.
A little bit about daily life, dogs, pregnancy and now motherhood.

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Tuesday, November 26, 2013

Kiss It

All of a sudden if Nathaniel hurts himself he asks for you to "kiss it"…"mommy kiss it".  It seems like such a silly thing, but I just LOVE when he asks this (not so much that he hurt himself obviously).  With his little toddler voice and cute look it is just something I can't help but get a little gushy over.  

The other day I hurt my finger.  I looked over at him and said 'Nate will you kiss it' and he did :) 

Actually, this brings me to another subject.  He is giving good night kisses again.  Woo Hoo.  He goes through little stages and he wasn't really giving kisses for awhile.  Now he will.  I guess it coincides with the boo boo kisses.  

We have another kisser in the family - Kona.  The first thing she does when we get home is go straight to Nate and give him kisses.  Now it might be out of love or it might be trying to taste if he had a snack in the car - I can't be sure.  This usually happens in the garage.  I let Kona out of the house as I walk around the car to get Nate out of his carseat.  Nathaniel kind of chuckles, but then looks for me to wipe his arm off on.  He isn't a fan of the slobber I guess.  Regardless, it is kind of a sweet daily routine.  

No comments: