The scribblings of my life as I transition from a DONK (Dog Owner No Kids) to a..... DOK.
A little bit about daily life, dogs, pregnancy and now motherhood.

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Friday, October 7, 2011

My First Week Post Op Appt.

My sister is in town YAY!!!! She accompanied me to the doctor today. I'm not allowed to drive nor would I want to in my current state. I got my butterfly bandages off of my scar -- not too painful, but like ripping a band aid off of sensitive skin. The doctor said everything was looking good and we went home. My next post op appt is in 5 weeks. I feel pretty good, I'm up and around. I can't bend down or turn my waist area, but I feel much better than a few days ago.
 
 
Anyway, I know everyone just wants to see pictures of Nathaniel so I figure I'll comply :-) haha




Aunt Krista and Nate


Look at that pumpkin hat :)

go dbacks

Dad rocking Nate to sleep (and himself)


1 comment:

Kiera and Joe said...

I am so happy he is here!! I love all those great outfits :) Aunt Krista is the best! They will be bestest friends. And happy to hear you are feeling better. Hopefully you are getting a little bit of sleep too.