The scribblings of my life as I transition from a DONK (Dog Owner No Kids) to a..... DOK.
A little bit about daily life, dogs, pregnancy and now motherhood.

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Wednesday, April 17, 2013

UUUuuuAAaaa

*UUUuuuAAaaa* that is that sound you make when you are surprised. You know the one that you breathe in and gasp a little? Nathaniel does this sound and it is funny. Sometimes he makes the sound because the ball isn't where it normally goes or Mocha just took the toy that he actually gave him. Or maybe he is copying me. I make that sound when he looks like he is going to fall :)
 
The funniest time he made this noise was at the zoo. We had just gotten off the carousel. We grabbed the stroller and were heading off. Nathaniel crawled onto a bench so i was watching him and not the bag of popcorn in my bag. The popcorn tipped over and spilled onto the ground. Nathaniel pointed and made his surprise face. I explained that it was ok. He then made the sound and pointed again. Cute, cute!... The carousel guy looked over and laughed. He said 'that is alright miss I got it'. Nathaniel again gasped and pointed to the spilled popcorn. By this time I was like 'I get it, I spilled popcorn, geez'. It was pretty cute though how he couldn't get over it.

No comments: