The scribblings of my life as I transition from a DONK (Dog Owner No Kids) to a..... DOK.
A little bit about daily life, dogs, pregnancy and now motherhood.

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Wednesday, August 14, 2013

Kona Is Pulling a Mako


When Mako got a little older he would groan/moan like Barry White when you'd pet him and love on him (At least that is what my mom used to say and it seemed pretty accurate)  It was his love groans I guess or at least that is what I like to call them.  Apparently, as weimaraners get older they all do this because Kona has now become Barry White too.  When she is feeling especially lovey and you pet her she will groan. I just love when she does this because it reminds me of Mako.  I treasure anything that reminds me of Mako.  


Nathaniel will be in bed, the dogs have usually eaten and been walked, Kona is starting to get sleepy and this is when Barry White shows up.  I just keep petting her and squeezing her so I can hear the love groans.  It is my nightly moment of zen.  I just love my baby girl dog, I can only assume Mako taught her this - Thanks Mako!



No comments: