The scribblings of my life as I transition from a DONK (Dog Owner No Kids) to a..... DOK.
A little bit about daily life, dogs, pregnancy and now motherhood.

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Monday, August 29, 2011

Clothes Kind of Day

I decided today that I would wash everything I had so far for Baby Hahm. This consisted of cutting off tags and reading labels. I was surprised how many items were machine wash cold - I figured everything would be machine wash warm at the very least because of staining and general goo. Guess not. One thing that is kind of funny is how many tiny outfits can fit into one load. At least this is something I can check off the to do list. I am running a little behind on a few other things!

Can you tell who this surprise was from?? Look closely at the picture.



As I was getting the clothes ready to wash this nice surprise showed up from my sister. She sent some super cute outfits. I love the onesies that are more like rompers, they are so nice and it is all preppy with a collar and everything. I don't think we have any long sleeve onesies yet either so the truck one is perfect and so BOY :) One thing I have to point out is that my sister and I have very similar taste when it comes to clothes. We have on many occasions picked out the exact same shirt from a store from entirely different states. For example, I remember being in forever 21 and I picked out a shirt to buy and she said I already have that... hahaha. Anyway, apparently the same is true with Baby Boy clothes. If you look at the picture you'll notice a moose shirt. We almost bought this exact same shirt out of tons and tons of shirts that were at the store. The only reason we didn't was because we decided to buy a Baby Hahm *going home from the hospital* outfit instead. Too funny!

And these 2 outfits that she sent are Kevin's favorites!! Now dad and son can wear matching ASU outfits every weekend!




No comments: