The scribblings of my life as I transition from a DONK (Dog Owner No Kids) to a..... DOK.
A little bit about daily life, dogs, pregnancy and now motherhood.

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Tuesday, November 1, 2011

Baptism

I'd like to write more, but Nathaniel is a demanding lil' guy :) I wanted to at least post a few pics.

On Sunday Nathaniel was baptized by Pastor Gensmer at Christ Our Savior Lutheran Church. Nathaniel was pretty quiet during the baptism until the water was poured on his head. It was great that Kevin's parents could be there with us for the baptism and they also gave him his first baby bible story book. They also gave us a great picture frame with Psalm 127 3 on it.


He wasn't quite up for taking pictures, but I had to show off his handsome outfit he wore for his baptism

Although Nathaniel is too young to eat candy he celebrated his first Halloween. My mom bought him this super cute Owl sleep sack. He squirmed and squiggled, but we got at least one picture! Isn't he cute?


This is just a random pic - I figure he is voguing!


This baby quilt was made by Kevin's Aunt Sue for Nate- it has a lot of different dog patterns - it is so so cute!!

He slept like this forever - it looked comfy

1 comment:

Kiera and Joe said...

I love the pictures!! Especially the one of him in the blue pj's!