The scribblings of my life as I transition from a DONK (Dog Owner No Kids) to a..... DOK.
A little bit about daily life, dogs, pregnancy and now motherhood.

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Sunday, February 17, 2013

My Valentine

 
Nathaniel and I went to the zoo to celebrate Valentines day. I asked him to be my date with a balloon :) On a side note I had no idea that Valentine's day has turned into a second Halloween. The loot kids get (based on facebook posts and hearing from my mom) is basically the same amount as Halloween. I remember just handing out a little card to each kid in class. You would make a heart shaped folder for your desk so that kids could put your Valentine in it. There wasn't any candy. Now parents are making personalized fancy valentines with all kinds of goodies. The pressure the pressure!
 

Of course he had to have a dog Valentine's shirt

At the petting zoo


A worn out explorer
 

No comments: