The scribblings of my life as I transition from a DONK (Dog Owner No Kids) to a..... DOK.
A little bit about daily life, dogs, pregnancy and now motherhood.

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Saturday, February 2, 2013

Kisses Again

Hershey kisses are good (especially the dark chocolate and carmel ones), but Nate kisses are even better. He used to give kisses - Well, open mouth slobber fish lick type kisses - but stopped. Nathaniel would push you away if you asked for a kiss. I was so disappointed. Although, the push away was kind of funny. I gave up even trying for a bit, then all of a sudden out of the blue he has started giving kisses again. Yay! It is more of a lean in and slobber on you move, but I'll take it. My favorite part of the bedtime routine is my *kiss kiss* from my boy. I say *kiss kiss* because there is a book he likes with that same title by Margaret Wild. So kiss kiss and sweet dreams!

No comments: