The scribblings of my life as I transition from a DONK (Dog Owner No Kids) to a..... DOK.
A little bit about daily life, dogs, pregnancy and now motherhood.

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Tuesday, June 14, 2011

Cute and not so cute

CUTE - We got our first free diaper sample.  It is a tiny little Huggies newborn snuggler diaper.  I pulled it out and thought to myself... oh my ... I'm going to have to use these aren't I?  Every once in awhile it hits me that it won't be all reading and researching, but actually doing! Scary scary.  But, that tiny tiny diaper is really cute.  It is so small. 

NOT so CUTE - The minute Mocha ran in past me tonight from the back yard I could barely breathe.  It rained today (first time in what feels like forever - the temp was lower to boot - I was a happy camper).  Well, the rain sometimes brings all kinds of things to life outside.  I didn't witness what happened, but it is very clear that Mocha rolled in some of 'Nature's Perfume'.  OH MY was he stinky.  We are headed to the backyard to try and figure out what he rolled in.  Kevin had to give him a bath immediately because I couldn't even be in the room with him with my enhanced pregnancy super sniffer.  Even Kevin thought it smelled really bad.  Needless to say, Mocha is much cuter now that he is freshly bathed.   

1 comment:

Hope said...

It's hard to believe but those tiny newborn diapers didn't fit any of my kids! Not at first. You actually have to fold them!!!I can't even imagine what a Depends looks like!