The scribblings of my life as I transition from a DONK (Dog Owner No Kids) to a..... DOK.
A little bit about daily life, dogs, pregnancy and now motherhood.

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Monday, June 13, 2011

High, Low, Narrow or Wide

I've tried to look to see if I'm carrying high or low or wide or narrow and I just don't know.  Maybe because I'm pretty short or maybe I have to get farther along, but as of right now I feel like I'm carrying 'regular' haha.  There are articles on how to dress for your pregnancy depending on how your carrying, but until I figure this out I guess these articles don't help me be a fashionista.  Also, there are all kinds of old wives tales about whether you are having a boy or girl depending on how you are carrying.  Now, I already know the sex, but I think it is fun to debunk these theories.  I'm always like 50/50 if you are carrying high that it is a girl and it is 50/50 that it is a boy if you are carrying low.

No comments: