The scribblings of my life as I transition from a DONK (Dog Owner No Kids) to a..... DOK.
A little bit about daily life, dogs, pregnancy and now motherhood.

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Wednesday, June 15, 2011

Hotty Haircut

Unfortunately, not Hotty as in - woo hoo sexy lady... I mean Hotty as in sweaty lady ....  I am getting my hair cut and highlighted tomorrow in preparation for my trip to Arizona to be in my sister's wedding.  One of the things I dread is sitting for hours in a salon chair.  They always drape you in non breathable fabric and you sit on vinyl seats, it is one big recipe for heat.  I would get hot before so you can imagine how hot I am going to be tomorrow now that my body temperature is 15 degrees warmer with Baby Hahm.  Do you think I can wear one of those 'cool collars' for dogs that you freeze and put around your neck.  Maybe I'll just stick an ice pack in my shorts.  Maybe I'll suck down some slurpe's too - Oh wait there aren't any 7 11's in Nashville so that is out.  Do you think a hand held mister is too obnoxious to bring along? 

I haven't had my hair done since I found out I was pregnant in an effort not to breathe in chemicals (although most are safe nowadays I figured why risk it in the first trimester) It will be nice to look a little more put together finally.  Actually, I got my hair done right before I came to AZ in January... I was pregnant, but didn't know it.  Time flies!  Well, here is to hoping I don't turn into a melty mush ball tomorrow while I try to beautify myself... I seriously might bring an ice pack or two or three!!!

No comments: