The scribblings of my life as I transition from a DONK (Dog Owner No Kids) to a..... DOK.
A little bit about daily life, dogs, pregnancy and now motherhood.

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Friday, May 6, 2011

Baby Bump

I guess I haven't really written about it yet, but I indeed have the baby bump.  A little mini bump.  I know for sure because even Kevin notices it sometimes and he isn't the most observant person in the world.  In certain clothes it still just looks like I may need to be buying bigger pants or go on a diet.  But, now in just a t-shirt or similar - something with thinner material - then there is no hiding the bump.  I especially notice it at night when I have my pjs on.  I think the growing bump is making me a little more tired on occasion in the afternoons.  It seems like a lot is going on in there based on my weekly "what is happening this week" emails.  Or it could be I am sleeping a little lighter at night so a nap is very welcomed - either way I still don't have many complaints YAY - well maybe one complaint - I am starting to have less shirts that work with my jerry rigged pants.  The bigger the bump the shorter my shirts seem to be getting :)

No comments: