The scribblings of my life as I transition from a DONK (Dog Owner No Kids) to a..... DOK.
A little bit about daily life, dogs, pregnancy and now motherhood.

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Friday, May 13, 2011

Boy or Girl?

I couldn't blog yesterday since the site was down...  but today it isn't :)

So I have overheard a conversation this morning between Mocha and Kona.. it went something like this...

Mocha - "I have sat on mom's belly a lot and think it is a boy"
Kona - "No way - girl's rule, it is a girl I can tell by the smell"
Mocha - "But I want a boy to play rough with and throw the ball to me"
Kona - " Ball shmall, I want a girl that buys me fancy pink collars and pets my belly and makes cookies for me"
Mocha - "BOY"
Kona - "GIRL"
Mocha - "BOY for sure, plus look at the votes they think so too"
Kona - "GIRL - that poll is wrong"

Who will be right?  Stay tuned,,,

1 comment:

Kiera and Joe said...

Love this!!!!! Can't wait to hear the news!!