The scribblings of my life as I transition from a DONK (Dog Owner No Kids) to a..... DOK.
A little bit about daily life, dogs, pregnancy and now motherhood.

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Wednesday, July 27, 2011

30 weeks

Wow how time flies!  I'm 30 weeks, which means 7 more to go until I'm considered full term.  Baby Hahm should be around 3 lbs - I just bought 3 lbs of fruit and thought about all of that stuffed in my belly.  He is definitely moving around and hiccupping and doing whatever he does in there quite often.  At this point I feel like he could be in any position because of all this movement.  I just hope he knows how to end up once he can't move this much :)  The movement doesn't necessarily have a pattern either he doesn't seem to care if I'm eating or shopping or sleeping.  I've heard I can gain 1/2 lb to 1 lb a week from here on out - I'm trying to figure out where all that weight would go - I feel like my skin will tear open if those growth spurts actually happen (probably not though since a million people have done it).  So ladies is that true?  

On a side note Kevin seems to think he has (and will) have a calming effect on Baby Hahm since whenever he reaches over and feels all the movement the baby tends to simmer down a bit....hhhmmm ... I don't know if I'm buying in to that or not.   

No comments: