The scribblings of my life as I transition from a DONK (Dog Owner No Kids) to a..... DOK.
A little bit about daily life, dogs, pregnancy and now motherhood.

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Monday, July 11, 2011

Sneak Peek and Preg Pic

Today I thought I'd share a sneak peek at the nursery.  We have nothing in the room yet, but we painted.  The colors and paint scheme turned out better than I had hoped for when we were picking them out.  The colors are much richer in person, but you'll get the idea of what we did.  We used three colors from Sherwin Williams a light nature green (Shagreen), a blue that has green in it (Hazel), and a middle of the road brown (Sandy ridge).  One wall is the focus wall and is painted entirely green.  We plan on putting the crib and a big wall decal on it.  The rest of the walls have the 3 colors on them.  The stripe is the same green that is on the focus wall.  I'm so excited to get the rest of it done - it will be fun.  I bought some material for curtains and some pillows already.  I'll post the theme and the finishing touches when it is complete... our furniture (espresso wood) doesn't come until August ...so stay tuned.



Since this is a shorter post I figured I would include the latest pregnancy photos we took about a week ago.  These are my 26/27 week pregnancy photos.  I am so noticeably bigger - hee hee.  I start week 28 this wed. 



1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You look great! The room is cute, too :)

Shannon