The scribblings of my life as I transition from a DONK (Dog Owner No Kids) to a..... DOK.
A little bit about daily life, dogs, pregnancy and now motherhood.

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Tuesday, July 26, 2011

Diaper Bags

I haven't really thought much about diaper bags yet, but today I saw a pretty good deal.  I was undecided though and passed it up.  I like to carry big purses so a diaper bag shouldn't be much of a stretch for me.  Although carrying a big purse and a big diaper bag doesn't make sense.. huh...  do you just combine them?  I know I want a separate pocket for wet items, an insulated area for food or bottles, a compact changing pad and the rest is negotiable.  I guess it is for those reasons my big bags won't work even if I just throw in some diapers, wipes etc.  The bag I saw today was quite girly in style (a skip hop bag for 1/2 price).  I don't think that the style will work for Kevin.  I would probably be carrying it the majority of the time, however, if he is around he might as well be carrying it!  So then I thought I better get a unisex one so there can't be ANY excuses ;)  We did register for a unisex one at babies r us and this may very well end up being our top choice.  I need to start looking at people and note which diaper bag they are carrying around - I love being nosey. 

No comments: