The scribblings of my life as I transition from a DONK (Dog Owner No Kids) to a..... DOK.
A little bit about daily life, dogs, pregnancy and now motherhood.

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Friday, July 15, 2011

Hiccups

I felt Baby Hahm's case of the hiccups last night.  Well, I should say this is the first time I associated this specific movement with the hiccups.  We were watching a rerun of 'How I met your mother' and Kevin reached over because my belly was moving around so much.  He still thinks it feels totally weird and alien like (me too)!  Then we both noticed a slow pulsating movement.  We knew it wasn't my heartbeat or Baby Hahm's so it had to be the hiccups.  After about 10 minutes they went away.  It felt like they were coming from a little lower in my belly so it is possible his head is pointed down ... I wish I had a window to see how he is positioned all the time.  It was pretty cool though since I have heard about baby hiccups and now experienced it.

No comments: