The scribblings of my life as I transition from a DONK (Dog Owner No Kids) to a..... DOK.
A little bit about daily life, dogs, pregnancy and now motherhood.

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Friday, July 29, 2011

What is on my Belly

I was making banana bread and looked down at my shirt and 'oh my' my belly had sugar, flour, water everything on it.  Apparently, the new bigger belly rubs along the counter a lot more than more normal belly.  I guess I need to be a little more aware of what I'm doing while I'm mixing stuff up.  Well, at least in the end the banana bread tastes good even if I had to change my shirt :)

Side Note:  Kevin's sister's family is in town from Antigua.  They are only in the states every so often so it is great that they were able to stop by and visit us.  They have 4 kids so that is a new and VERY fun experience for our dogs (and me and Kevin really).  I'll let you know what kind of fun is had in one of my upcoming blogs. 

No comments: