The scribblings of my life as I transition from a DONK (Dog Owner No Kids) to a..... DOK.
A little bit about daily life, dogs, pregnancy and now motherhood.

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Monday, September 19, 2011

Baby Kevin Hahm - Kevin's Birth day as told by his mom

I thought it would be great for Baby Hahm to know the stories of his own parents for his memory book.... so here is Kevin's birth day story (my story is tomorrow)


Kevin was born June 8, 1973 at 5:38 am. He weighed 7 lb 11 oz. and was 21 inches long. He was born at St. Luke’s Hospital in Milwaukee, WI. The physician was Dr. Korducki. 


I had a doctor’s appointment on June 7 and the doctor said that he wouldn’t be born for a few days. Ted was leaving in less than two weeks for his National Guard summer camp which lasts for two weeks. I was getting very anxious as I wanted Ted there when Kevin was born. Thankfully the doctor was wrong and I went into labor that same evening. Kevin was born early the next morning. I had an easy labor and was blessed with a beautiful son. I did spend the two weeks that Ted was gone at my parent’s home in Mayville, WI. 


This is the picture that was taken at the hospital right after he was born. (Stacy comment: Hahaha... I had to laugh a little at this pic, he looks a little grumpy (of course still cute) and not at all what I'd guess he'd look like, but he was barely hours old!!)





No comments: