The scribblings of my life as I transition from a DONK (Dog Owner No Kids) to a..... DOK.
A little bit about daily life, dogs, pregnancy and now motherhood.

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Friday, September 9, 2011

Pregnant Diva

I am nearing the end of being pregnant and I don't think I've taken advantage of being a pregnant diva. What I mean by this is that I don't think I've taken advantage of too many situations where I could throw my pregnant weight around and demand to be taken care of first or better etc. I don't mean at home either (although maybe I should be more of a Diva there too). I do notice a few more people holding a door for me or letting me cross the street or parking lot, but there are a lot of people that will just rush rudely by you too.

I think the only time I have even spoke up was at Macaroni Grill last weekend (we had a buy one get one coupon). The host tried seating us at a table with all wooden chairs. I quickly said can we have a booth, I can't sit in a small wooden chair for very long. It was crowded and he said you might have to wait awhile and I could see that there happened to be one open and the waitress noticed and moved us there. :)

I haven't even glared at anyone who could see that I had one item to their 50 in line at the grocery store and they still didn't let me go first.

Owell, I guess I'm just not much of a diva. I still have some time so we'll see ;) I'm not even sure what I'd demand haha.

No comments: