The scribblings of my life as I transition from a DONK (Dog Owner No Kids) to a..... DOK.
A little bit about daily life, dogs, pregnancy and now motherhood.

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Friday, September 2, 2011

Labor Day

This has a new meaning for me this year. When I hear of the word 'Labor' I cringe just a little in panic of what is coming up for me. I've 'labored' for challenging bosses, 70 hour work weeks, tight tight deadlines and presenting in front of tons of people and yet none of that laboring will be quite as hard as this I assume. I had never really thought about it, but the women that give birth on labor day must chuckle just a bit at the coincidence of the naming.

Anyway, I hope everyone has a nice, relaxing (albeit probably HOT) Labor day. I hope your weekend is as 'kick back' as my dogs. They have the life - check out this video of complete bliss. Can this be called the dog days of summer?


No comments: