The scribblings of my life as I transition from a DONK (Dog Owner No Kids) to a..... DOK.
A little bit about daily life, dogs, pregnancy and now motherhood.

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Friday, April 15, 2011

What is happening to my belly button?

It has begun, my belly button is starting to take its journey of transformation.  I was looking at it last night and was surprised - It happened so fast , like it got weird overnight.  What used to be a kind of squished and understated inny belly button has sort of opened up.  I guess that means baby Hahm is expanding and the bump is appearing.  I guess this whole pregnancy thing is really happening, every once in awhile I forget and find myself still in disbelief.  As I made this discovery last night I felt it appropriate to sing... "Happy trails to you, until we meet again  /  happy trails to you, keep smiling until then" to my cute little inny belly button... 

No comments: